1. The project is the first stage of development of the open technology community in Ierapetra, SE Crete, Greece. The goal is to create — and distribute under an open CC-BY-SA license — a new kind of computer-controlled solar heating system to keep the soil warm during the winter time.
2. For the project phase, planned between December 2015 and February 2016 we will set up a prototype system and connect it online to let everyone monitor how it works.
3. Once the system is deployed, this webpage and the mailing list will serve as a support platform for all people interested in implementation of the system throughout the world.
- We invite you to put your comments below. Also watch the tagged posts for announcements and developments.
- If you want to contact the project team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to join the project team, send your subscription from the list webpage. We will contact you back.
- Subscribe new posts from this website via email to learn more about the ways we try to break free from the austerity trap.
- If you want to stay updated on Liberatory Technology issues, we invite you to see (and subscribe) the Black Star Tech Group website — much more radical than this one. 🙂